♥loves God! ♥loves singing & acting & dancing ♥RIA<3 ♥always a DG baby ♥quadruple eyelids ♥aquarius/left-handed/happy-go-lucky ♥fav colours orange,pink & white ♥fetish for dresses ♥hates forgetting to wish people happybirthday ♥half English half Chinese ♥going gaga over ice-cream ♥only eats red & purple gummy bears ♥has a red phone & an orange ipod ♥doesn't mind letting her thoughts run wild the whole day ♥stars are more fascinating than the moon ♥can't use a laptop effectively w/o a mouse ♥obviously I am random ♥you can call me Tham/Thumb/Thamster ♥I don't bite
Now I'm looking for a reason why
you even set my world into motion
You made me believe that I can do almost anything You stood right by me through the tears through everything
I guess pictures really speak a thousand words.
First up, it's Daryl's birthday party! Her house is one of the nicest houses around I swear, with such a cool interior design, maze-like structure, total playroom and so many funky toilets. haha. Freaking pretty.
The food was super good too(thanks to Daryl's Dad) and I got to sit at one end of the table because I'm the oldest. muahaha! I had to leave after dinner so I missed the games and the...movie? aww.
Aha, SENTOSA! for the first time after like 7 years? I went to sentosa again. okay haha siloso beach. The weather was so good(as in it didn't rain) I felt like flying up to the Sun to say thank you, the company was great and everything was awesome. DAMN FUN! although we got sunburnt. Anyway after that we went to the hawker centre near habourfont mrt for dinner and back to vivo rooftop to chill. (:
Audris stayed over for a few days:D We went to Aunt's house to help take care of Alyssa & Ryan. I love them they're super cute.